New Free School Applications - Cardiff Council are expecting a significant increase in applications for Free School Meals over the next few weeks and the Council will do its best to process these applications as efficiently as it can to enable support to be provided promptly.
To apply for Free School Meals parents may either email Freeschoolmeals@cardiff.gov.uk or go to the Council Website to find the application form (link below)
For information - Primary and secondary school pupils will get free school meals if their family receives:
· Income Support,
· Income Related Employment Support Allowance,
· Income Based Jobs Seeker’s Allowance,
· Guarantee Element of State Pension Credit, or
· Child Tax Credit with an income less than £16,190
· Universal Credit if the net household earnings is less than £7400.